Monday, February 22, 2010

Mini Adventure Up north

I remember this spot in north jersey so one Sunday jumped in the car and headed up there. Pretty crowded but knew what I wanted.  Went into one thearte and was getting fucked by this thick tall dude in a corner.  Never even say his face. He walked behind me, felt my lubed hole, turned me around and bent me over and forced his moster dick in my tight hole.  It felt so good having my hole used by a total stranger. He banged me nice and hard for about 5 mins and held still while he nutted deep in my hole.  Once I got his nutt in me, I needed more so I headed up to the hard bathroom, found a corner, dropped my pants and bent over.  I had a dick fucking me hard in less than 2 minutes and he was cumming in me in less than 5.  All the fucking noise cause some attention and for the next 20 minutes or so, I just let who ever wanted to fuck my nice wet pussy. About 3 other guys fucked me in that corner and all nutted deep in me.  The next guy must have wanted me to himself casue he stood me up and took me into the stall and bent me over and worked my hole nice and long and came good and hard and loud.  I need a little break so went and sat in the theatre area and this daddy looking up was feeling my wet drippin whole and got on his knees and started to eat me out.  I helped him ut by getting my my knees with my ass in the air.  He ate me about for about 10 min then fucked me right there in the open and added another load to my hungry hole. Things quieted down after that for a while.  I did get fucked 2 other times.  Once in a corner by a big dicked white guy and once again in the lower bathroom.  I love driving home feeling strangers cum moving around inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment