One night, I was talked with this dude online. He was looking for a hole to fuck real quick. I told him I would only cum out if he promised to cum in my hole. He was game and in my car I was. Nice looking dude so the moment I was in his room, i was on my knees taking off my clothes. He has a nice long dick and I got is good and wet. He even let me eat his hole and that make me beg to get fucked and that's what this man did. Be bent my legs back and slid inmy lubbed hole and fucked me like a whore and I love a man that looks me at me and tells me he is about to cum. And does. He was backed up and I was so happy I was able to catch his seed. Leaving him, I was still horned so being downtown, I had to swing past a bookstore and I am glad I did. Walked in and there was this older black dude standing storking a nice thick dick. I just walked into a booth and dropped my pants and stuck my ass out and he was on it in about 30 seconds and was fucking me in less than a minute. While he was fucking, he opened the door and let another dude watch. I made sure to work my hole so dude would tell all how good my hole was and he did and when he came, the entire place knew and the other dude was waiting his turn. As soon as the first dude pulled out, the 2nd was there waiting for sloppy seconds (Well, thirds). I never saw his face, just felt his dick banging away at my sloppy hole and he was the 3rd the dump his baby batter deep in my hole. I rested for a few minutes after that and caugh the eye of this cute taller black dude. Started off sucking him and another came to join the party. He felt my hole and I heard hime moan as he stuck a finger in and heard his zipper come down and fel his dick snake into my hole, all while sucking on the first guy. Those two dudes took turns fucking my hole making me beg them to cum in me and they both did. The first guys triggered it while he was fucking me and the second waiting and as soon as my hole was open he was in there dumping him seed which made me dump my seed all over the floor. Once again, I drove home happy and full of man seed.
I wish I had a daddy to keep me full of dick and cum.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment