Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring is in the air...

Mmmmm.  I love the return of spring.  It's about 3 AM and I am just getting home with 4 heafty loads of man cream deep in my home.  Nothing makes me sleep better than knowing some strangers DNA is lining my hole.  All from the same spot in downtown philly.  I felt it in the air and knew I had to do something after I jerked off twice and still had the erge.  I tried the online thing, but not for me it seems.  No realy nasty cum dumping freaks.  So, I lubed up my hole, threw on my cargo and a hoodie and down to Samson Street I went.  Over all, I would call it a good night.  hehe..  Was night and high when I got there, a few nice looking dudes walking around, but you know the first thing you always ask yourself... Who's here for dick and how's here to get serviced.. I wish people would wear a sign of some sort.  Walk around, watched a few people get sucked and make out, then a thought it me.  There is a glory hole in one of the booths so I just dropped my pants and pushed my hole against the hole.  I had a finger feeling me up within 30 seconds and a dick sliding in me within a min.  Since it's not the best for fucking, he came over into my booth and while I was eating a fat dick, he picked up where he left off.  He kept trying to get me out in the open, but that wasn't happening. I used my good ass muscles and had him dumping his seed in no time.  He kept telling me what a big load I was getting.  I did feel it.  Cleaned him up and sent him on his way. Met up with this sexy dude I see there often.  We did our usual make out and me eating his ass and dick. I love the way he tastes, but he wasn't ready to nutt yet.  So, walked about and saw someone giving me the look while jerking off.  I was on my knees in seconds tasting that dick.  The traffic got a little too much so he took me in the bathroom, bent me over the sick and fucked me nice and hard..  Had me moaning and I semi came twice.. (That's when your just about to cum and hold off).  I felt that dick dumping that load deep in my pussy.. I was so hard at the moment and wanted more.. Walked around and watched people getting head and getting fucked.  Ran into my regular dude again and was able to get him dick in my warm load and had him dumping his seed. He mad me work for it too.  After that, felt it was about time, so I zipped up and left.  Ran around the corner to another spot on the way to my car.  Say a sexy daddy sitting there jerking off..  I was on that good dick in no time flat.  He felt my wet ass while I was eating his dick and pulled out a condom.  I kindly shook my head no. He got the message and i felt his dick throb.  He just bent me over the chairs and rapped my hole like it was his.. He used all his strength and another dude didn't want to miss out so he started eating my dick while daddy was drilling me out..  I came first.  Right down dudes throat.  Holding his head in place helped. While I was cumming, my hole made daddy dump hard.. That was for sure, the best nutt of the night..  After that, I was spent..  And here I am retelling the tale as I finger my hole and lick my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment